Battery Charger, 120VAC, 60/30/4A
- Item # 2UXE2
- Mfr. Model # PSW-3060
- Catalog Page # 965
- UNSPSC # 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger and Starter
- Charger Style Wheeled
- For Battery Voltage 6, 12
- For Use With Battery Type Deep Cycle, Lead Acid
- Charger Function Boosting, Charging
- Automatic/Manual Manual
- Charge Type Timer
- Boost Amps @ Voltage 300A/200A @ 12V
- Cold Cranking Amps @ Voltage 300A/200A @ 12V
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 300A/200A/60A/30A @ 12V, 300A/200A/60A/30A @ 6V
- AC Cord Length 9 ft.
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Input Amps 12
- Overall Width 14-3/8"
- Overall Height 19-3/4"
- Overall Depth 15-1/2"
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Yes
- Timer 2-1/4 hr.
- Material Steel
- Includes Handle Wheels Foot Axle and Axle Caps
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Application 100A Load Tester Built-In For Use In Service Stations, Maintence Shops, and Farms.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.