Battery Charger, 48V
- Item# 16W539
- Mfr. Model# INC-4825A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger
- Charge Type Float
- Amps 15 to 25A
- Taper to Amps ~1.0A
- Voltage Rating 48V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A) A
- Lead Size 6 ft.
- AC Cord Length 9 ft.
- Input AC
- Overall Width 10-3/4"
- Overall Height 12-1/2"
- Overall Depth 14-1/4"
- Application 48 Volt Battery Charger, GolfCart Charger, Industrial Charger, People Transport Charger, Tow Tractor Charger.
- Cable Gauge 8 AWG
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Safe Start, Reverse Polarity Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Automatic Temp Compensation
- Timer Microprocessor Controlled
- Material Baked Enamel Steel Case
- Standards CEC Compliant
- Includes 8 AWG, 6 ft. Long Output Cables with a Polarized
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.