Battery Charger, 6-12V, 6A
- Item# 14N885
- Mfr. Model# INC-406A
- Catalog Page# 1139
- UNSPSC# 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 6V 6A
- UL Rated Amps 12V 6A
- Amps 4A
- Taper to Amps ~0.145A
- Voltage Rating 6-12V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A) A
- Charge Time 6V Variable
- Charge Time 12V Variable
- Avg. Charge Time 6V High 6 to 8 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V Low 4 to 6 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V High 4 to 6 hr.
- Lead Size 6 ft.
- AC Cord Length 6-1/2 ft.
- Input 120 Volts 60 Cycle
- Overall Width 13-1/2"
- Overall Height 12-1/8"
- Overall Depth 15"
- Application 6/12V Multi-Battery Charging, Up to 4 Batteries at one time,each independently controlled.
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Automatic Check Battery Feature at Startup
- Timer Microprocessor Controlled
- Material Steel
- Standards CEC Compliant
- Includes (4) Detachable 6 ft. Cables with 75A Color-Coded Clamps Mounting Bracket
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.