Power Analyzer/Logger, 10 to 500A, PUMA
- Item# 4YNP1
- Mfr. Model# DBEP500-4P
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power Analyzer/Datalogger
- Phase 3
- Max. Watts 100TW
- Kit Current Capability 10 to 500A
- Max. VA 100TVA
- Current Accuracy +/-0.1% + Current Transducer Accuracy
- Current Channels 4
- Max. AC Voltage 600V
- Max. DC Voltage 600V
- Voltage Accuracy +/-0.1%
- Voltage Channels 4
- Calibration Frequency 45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor 0 to 1
- AC Response True RMS
- Display Color LCD Touch Screen
- Display Resolution 320 x 240
- Harmonic Capture Range 63rd
- Sampling Rate 256 Per Cycle
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Capture Yes
- Storage Up to 32 GB
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes (4) (Mfr. No. TR-2500A) 10 to 500A Current Probes, (1) (Mfr. No. PUMA-USTRV) PUMA Single Phase Adapter, Voltage Leads and Clips, Battery and Power Supply, EPRW Report Writer Software, 4 GB Memory Card, Soft Carry Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.