Power Meter, 3 Phase or 1 Phase, Line to Neutral 290 V, Line to Line 500 VAC Input Voltage, 5 Amps
- Item # 2NYG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ES2105AE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113615
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power Meter
- Display Multiline Red LED
- Mounting 1/4 DIN or Panel
- Input Voltage 3 Phase or 1 Phase, Line to Neutral 290 V, Line to Line 500 VAC
- Amps 5
- Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Measures Voltage, Amps, Kw, Kwh, KVA, KVAh, KVAr, KVARh, Power Factor
- Enclosure Rating IP20
- Hz 50/60
- Meter Range Line to Neutral 290 V, Line to Line 500 VAC
- Phase 1 or 3
- Operating Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Height 3.87"
- Width 3.87"
- Depth 1.81"
- Standards CE, IEC1010, EN61010. Protection class II
- Interface Front Keypad, Ethernet, Modbus
- Includes Mounting Hardware and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.