Firefighter Infrared Camera, -40° to 1832° Temp. Range, Focus Range: 1.00m to Infinity
- Item # 20AT66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UCF7000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Camera Firefighter Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 1832 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 1000 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 47.0 Degrees Horizontal x 35.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 1.00m to Infinity
- Focus Method Auto
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 35 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 160 x 120 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 3.5" Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 160 x 120 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.0 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 50 Hz
- Picture In Picture No
- Alarm No
- Image Notation No
- Removable Memory Card No
- File Formats is2
- Thermal and Visible Light Blending No
- Articulating Lens No
- Special Features 4 Separate Operation Modes, 2x Zoom, Adaptive Brightness, Snap Shot Feature, Stand-By Feature, Intrinsticly Safe, Fast Shutter Greatly Reduces Freeze Framing Effect
- Multiple Lens Option No
- Drop Tested Yes
- Emissivity Fixed
- Ambient Temp. Range 40 Degrees C to 85 Degrees C (-40 Degrees F ... 185 Degrees F) (Inside Camera), 150 Degrees C (300 Degrees F) for 20 min, 260 Degrees C (500 Degrees F) for 10 min
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-3.6 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Series - IR Camera Draeger UCF Series
- Includes Thermal Imaging Camera, Li-lon Battery and Vharger, USB Cable (Camera Standard: USB 2.0 Interface), Attachable Crawling Plate, PC-Software, Instructions for Use and Brief Instructions, 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Firefighter Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.