Single Gas Detector, CO
- Item # 36D910
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8321031
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type CO
- Detects Carbon Monoxide
- Sensor Range 0 to 2000 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 120 Degrees F
- Alarm Setting A1 - 35 ppm, A2- 50 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Alkaline Lithium
- Battery Life 13 mo.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3-3/8"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 7/8"
- Standards Rated Intrinsically Safe by UL, CSA, and ATEX
- Features Simple Two-Button Operation, Integral Rubber Overmold for Durability, Large Display with Bright Backlight, Loud Audible, Bright Visual and Robust Vibrating Alarms
- Includes Instrument, Lithium Alkaline Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.