Sgl Gas Detector,HF/HCI,Alkaline Battery
- Item # 21EP48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4542153
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type HCl/HF
- Detects Hydrogen Chloride/Hydrogen Fluoride
- Sensor Range 0 to 30 ppm
- Resolution 0.1 ppm
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 104 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to 40 Degrees C)
- Alarm Setting HCL - A1 - 2.5 ppm, A2 - 5 ppm, HF - A1 - 1.5 ppm, A2 - 3 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type AA Alkaline
- Battery Life 12 hr.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 5-1/8"
- Width 1-7/8"
- Depth 2-3/8"
- Standards Class I, Div. 1, Group A, B, C, D, T - Code T4/T3, Class I, Zone 0, A/Ex ia IIC T4/T3 /Ga
- Features Two-Button Keypad, Multiple Alarms, IP54 Rated
- Includes Battery, Battery Holder, Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.