Multi-Gas Detector, CH4, O2, Black
- Item# 36E628
- Mfr. Model# 4552192
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113118
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas
- Detects Methane, Oxygen
- Gas Type CH4, O2
- Sensor Range 0 to 100% LEL, 0 to 5% Vol, O2 0 to 25Vol%
- Resolution LEL 1% LEL or 0.1% Vol, O2: 0.1% Vol
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to +40 Degrees C (-5 to 105 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting A1 10%LEL/A2 20%LEL, O2 - A1- 19.5% Vol/A2 - 23.5% Vol
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Rechargeable
- Battery Life 3.0ah to Greater Than9 hr., 6.0ah to Greater Than20 hr.
- Display Dot Matrix
- Features Sampling of Multiple Gases in Confined Spaces up to 150 ft. Away, Audio, Visual, Vibrating Alarms
- Height 5-7/8"
- Width 5-5/8"
- Depth 3"
- Includes Includes X-am 7000 with Stated Sensors, Internal Pump, Pump Adapter, Calibration Adapter, 3.0ah NMHY Battery, Charging Cradle, 110V Power Supply, Shoulder Strap, Dust/Water Trap, 5 ft. of Tygon Tubing, a Tool, and Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.