Multi-Gas Dtctr w/Alk Bat, CH4, O2, CO, H2S
- Item# 36E617
- Mfr. Model# 4542112
- Catalog Page# 2217
- UNSPSC# 41113118
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Methane, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide
- Gas Type CH4, O2, CO, H2S
- Sensor Range LEL 0 to 100% LEL or 0 to 5% Vol, O2 0 to 25% Vol, CO 0 to 2000 ppm, H2S 0 to 100 ppm
- Resolution EX 1% LEL or 0.1% Vol, O2 0.1% Vol, CO 1 ppm, H2S 1 ppm
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to +50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting LEL A1 - 10%/A2 - 20%, O2 A1 - 19.5% Vol/A2 - 23.5 % Vol, CO A1 - 35 ppm/A2 - 50 ppm, H2S A1 - 10 ppm/A2 - 15 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Battery Life 10 hr.
- Display Dot Matrix
- Features Infrared Senor Technology for Measuring Combustibles, Audio, Visual, Vibrating Alarms
- Height 5-1/8"
- Width 1-7/8"
- Depth 1-3/4"
- Includes Includes X-am 5600 with Stated Sensors, Alkaline Batteries, Instruction Manuals, Training CD, (2) Allen Wrenches, and Sensor Lifter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.