Gas Detector,Phosphine,0 to 20 ppm
- Item # 9PZ81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8318974
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type PH3
- Detects Phosphine
- Sensor Range 0 to 20 ppm
- Resolution 0.01 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 12 mo.
- Display Backlit LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors Yes
- Height 3.3"
- Width 2.5"
- Depth 1"
- Standards CE-Sign (89/336/EEC, 94/9/EC), ATEX II 1 G EEx ia IIC, T4, I M 1 EEx ia I, T 4, UL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4, cUL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4, IECEx EEx ia IIC, T4, Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC, Measurement Performance Certificate (acc. to ATEX) EN 45544 (CO, H2S), EN 50104 (02), EN 50271
- Features Single Button, Dust, Water Resistant (IP 65)
- Includes Instrument, Sensor, Battery, Manual, Dust Filter, Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.