Comb Gas Detector,12A/hr.,Diff Cap,Pump
- Item # 21EP33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8324823
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combustible Gas Detector
- Detects Up to (5) Gases with the X-am 5000 or Up to (6) Gases with the X-am 5600, Gases are User Specified
- Measuring Range Varies by Selected Sensor(s)
- Accuracy Varies by Selected Sensor(s)
- Indicator Audible and Visual
- Features Utilizes the X-am 5000 or the X-am 5600 to Detect Gases, 360 Degrees Audio Alarms with a Modifiable Volume, Flashing Red and Green Alarms, Can Be Put in a Fenceline of 25m Between X-Zones for Specific Area Monitoring, Internal Pump Can Monitor up to 45m
- Standards ATEX I M1 Ex ia I Ma, II 1G Ex ia IIC T3 Ga, II 2G Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb. IEC Ex ia IIC T3/T4. CSAUL Ex ia IIC T3, Ex d ia IIC T4, Class I, zone 0, AEx ia IIC T3, Ex d ia IIC T6
- Battery Rechargeable Lead Acid 915 MHz, 12Ah
- Height 19-1/4"
- Width 11-3/4"
- Depth 11-3/4"
- Includes Battery, Diffusion Cap, Pump
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.