11"H Men's Wellington Boot, Steel Toe Type, Brown, Size 8E
- Item # 39FX80
- Mfr. Model # 2655 SZ: 8E
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2585
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wellington Boot
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 8
- Footwear Width E
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Brown
- Height 11"
- Metatarsal System No
- Footwear Closure Type Pull On
- Shank Material Steel/Fiberboard
- Midsole Material Leather
- Outsole Material Dual Density Polyurethane
- Footwear Sole Pattern Exclusive Design
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated No
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole No
- Insole System Vitalize Not Removable
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Direct Attached
- Heel Height 1" or Greater
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.72
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.52
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.63
- Style Number 2655
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.