Gas Connector, Stainless Steel, 24"L x 1/2"
- Item # 1PX42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10-3132-24
- Catalog Page # 2709
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Suitable for use with natural gas, LP gas-air mixtures, or LP gas systems. Certified for indoor and outdoor use.Note: Code requires that a manual shutoff valve be installed on the gas line ahead of the connector. A new connector must be used on all new or moved appliances (ANSI Z21.24).
- Item Gas Connector
- Size 1/2"
- Connection 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP
- Material of Construction Stainless Steel
- Outside Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Length (In.) 24
- Connector Flow (Btu) 40,000
- Application Water Heaters, Gas Log Fireplaces, Wall Heaters
- For Use With Space Heater and Gas log inserts
- BTU Capacity 40,000
- Resists Corrosion,Cracking,Crushing,Kinking
- Standards ANSI Z21.24 CSA 6.10, AGA 3-87, and NY MEA #376-92-M
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?