Gas Connector, Stainless Steel w/ Safety Shield Yellow Coating, 24"L x 1/2"
- Item # 18D818
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20C-3135-24
- Catalog Page # 2769
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Suitable for use with natural gas, LP gas-air mixtures, or LP gas systems. Certified for indoor and outdoor use.Note: Code requires that a manual shutoff valve be installed on the gas line ahead of the connector. A new connector must be used on all new or moved appliances (ANSI Z21.24).
- Item Gas Connector
- Size 1/2"
- Connection 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP
- Material of Construction Stainless Steel w/ Safety Shield Yellow Coating
- Outside Dia. (In.) 1/2
- Length (In.) 24
- Connector Flow (Btu) 85,000
- Application Home Appliances
- For Use With Gas Dryers and Gas Water Heaters
- BTU Capacity 85,000
- Standards ANSI Z21.24 CSA 6.10, AGA 3-87, and NY MEA #376-92M
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?