Solenoid, 120VAC Coil Volts, Stroke Range: 1/4" to 3/4", Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Item # 1KEK8
- Mfr. Model # B4HD-1-M-36
- Catalog Page # 243
- UNSPSC # 31251510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid
- Solenoid Type Box Frame
- Stroke Range 1/4" to 3/4"
- Pull Force Range 20.0 to 28.0 oz.
- Width 1-5/8"
- Depth 1-5/8"
- Length 2-3/16"
- Body Length 1-1/2"
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Seated Amps 0.15
- Seated Watts 18.6
- Coil Resistance 73.0 ohm
- Coil Insulation Class A
- Terminals 3/16" Quick Connect
- Amps @ Max. Stroke 1.05
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Material of Construction Steel
- From Mounting Holes to Plunger Hole 2-1/8"
- Gravity Value 2.40 oz.
- Standards RoHs
- Pull @ 3/4 In. Stroke 1.0 oz.
- Pull @ 5/8 In. Stroke 2.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/2 In. Stroke 4.0 oz.
- Pull @ 3/8 In. Stroke 15.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/4 In. Stroke 20.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/8 In. Stroke 32.0 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.