Solenoid, 24VDC Coil Volts, Stroke Range: 1/16" to 1/2", Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Item# 2A169
- Mfr. Model# B21-253-A-1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31251510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
SolenoidsRoHS Compliant.Box Frame• Pull-type Continuous duty cycle rated at 25°CConstructed of steel with zinc-plated frame and plunger. Encapsulated or taped coils. Thermoplastic bobbins. Type 1 solder lug coil terminations.
- Item Solenoid
- Solenoid Type Box Frame
- Stroke Range 1/16" to 1/2"
- Pull Force Range 2.0 to 32.0 oz.
- Width 1-5/16
- Depth 1-5/16"
- Length 1-3/16"
- Coil Volts 24VDC
- Seated Amps 0.37
- Seated Watts 8.9
- Coil Resistance 72.3 ohm
- Coil Insulation Class A
- Terminals Solder Lug Coil
- Amps @ Max. Stroke 0.37
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- From Mounting Holes to Plunger Hole 27/32"
- Gravity Value 0.72 oz.
- Pull @ 3/4 In. Stroke 6.0 oz.
- Pull @ 5/8 In. Stroke 8.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/2 In. Stroke 12.0 oz.
- Pull @ 3/8 In. Stroke 14.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/4 In. Stroke 20.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/8 In. Stroke 32.0 oz.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions