Brass Bathroom Faucet, Lever Handle Type, No. of Handles: 2
- Item # 31XJ45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 77-3293
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 2
- Faucet Handle Type Lever
- Connection 1/2" IPS
- Flow Rate 1.50 gpm
- Number of Holes 2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Low Arc
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type Pop Up
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Spout Length 4"
- Valve Type Ceramic
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 4"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Temp. Control No
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. No. 11-1747
- Includes Pop up Drain Assembly
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards IAPMO, UPC/Cupc, NSF, ASME A112.18 1M Certified, AB1953, EPA Watersense Certified
- Commercial / Residential Residential
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain PVC
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.