DOLPHIN COMPONENTS CORP
Metal Cable Tie Tension Tool for Stainless Steel, Plain Handle, 100 lb.
- Item # 14L582
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CTG-6
- Catalog Page # 411
- UNSPSC # 39121703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.388 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Designed to secure cables, wires, hoses, poles, pipes, and more in indoor and outdoor conditions including harsh environments such as saltwater and direct burial. Features include self-locking, rollerball head, and high tensile strength to provide security and safety. Designed with excellent formability with rounded edges and smooth surfaces. Unique tip design allows easy entry into the locking head for fast installation.
- Item - Cable Tie Tool Cable Tie Tension Tool
- Cable Tie Material Stainless Steel
- Cable Tie Tensile Strength 100 lb.
- Tension Adjustment Method - Cable Tie Tool Pre-Set Steps
- Handle Type - Cable Tie Tool Plain
- Cable Tie Width 0.05"
- Cuts Ties Yes
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Tool Metal
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Description/Special Features Built-in Tension Indicator
- Overall Length 6"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions