Metal Cable Tie Tension Tool for Stainless Steel, Plain Handle, 100 lb.
- Item # 14L582
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CTG-6
- Catalog Page # 420
- UNSPSC # 39121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Cable Tie Tool Cable Tie Tension Tool
- Cable Tie Material Stainless Steel
- Cable Tie Tensile Strength 100 lb.
- Tension Adjustment Method - Cable Tie Tool Pre-set Steps
- Handle Type - Cable Tie Tool Plain
- Cable Tie Width 0.170"
- Cuts Ties Yes
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Tool Metal
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Description/Special Features Built-in Tension Indicator
- Overall Length 6"
- Item Cable Tie Tension Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.