DOLPHIN COMPONENTS CORP
15.00"L x 0.19"W Standard Indoor or Outdoor Cable Tie, Red; Tensile Strength: 50 lb.
- Item # 14X893
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DC-15AH
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These plenum-rated nylon cable ties are engineered to withstand temperatures between 40°F and 185°F. They also resist fire, dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, oils, and greases.
- Item Cable Tie
- Length - Cable Tie 15.00"
- Approximate Length Range 12" to 15-1/2"
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor or Outdoor
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Locking Style Plastic Pawl
- Width - Cable Tie 0.19"
- Thickness 0.05"
- Tensile Strength - Cable Tie 50 lb.
- Max. Bundle Dia. 4.00"
- Color - Cable Tie Red
- Material Nylon
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Nylon
- UL Type 2
- Design - Cable Tie Standard
- Resists Fire, Dilute Acids, Alkalis, Solvents, Oils, Grease
- Tool Code CTG-5
- Metal Detectable No
- Standards UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Includes Screw Mount
- Cable Tie Duty Standard
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions