4.00"L x 0.10"W With ID Tag Indoor Cable Tie, Natural; Tensile Strength: 18 lb.
- Item # 14X859
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DC-4F
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cable Tie
- Length - Cable Tie 4.00"
- Approximate Length - Cable Tie 4"
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Locking Style Plastic Pawl
- Width - Cable Tie 0.10"
- Thickness 0.03"
- Tensile Strength - Cable Tie 18 lb.
- Max. Bundle Dia. 0.75"
- Color - Cable Tie Natural
- Material Nylon
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Nylon
- UL Type 2
- Design - Cable Tie With ID Tag
- Tool Code CTG-1, CTG-2, CTG-3
- Metal Detectable No
- Standards UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Includes Identification Tag Below Locking Head
- Marking Pad Direction Perpendicular to Tie
- Cable Tie Duty Miniature
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.