Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner For Use With J-FlxRTD Chemical Dispenser, 2 PK
- Item # 46E777
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 95891201
- Catalog Page # 1521
- UNSPSC # 47131805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Portion Control System Chemicals
- Item - Portion Control System Chemicals Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner
- Chemical Series J-FlxRTD
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cleaner Container Size 1.50L
- Fragrance Unscented
- Standards CFIA, Kosher, NSF
- Cleaner Container Type Hose End Connection Bottle
- Primary Chemical None
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Concentrated
- Recommended Dilution 1:16
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- VOC Content 1.08%
- Item Natural Solvent Cleaner
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 46E778DIVERSEY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.