Chemical Mixing Dispenser, Number of Chemicals Dispensed: 4, Fills Bottles, Buckets
- Item # 15V144
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D5055748
- Catalog Page # 1521
- UNSPSC # 40151552
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Pre-Measured Chemical Dispensers
- Item - Premeasured Chemical Dispensers Chemical Mixing Dispenser
- Number of Chemicals Dispensed 4
- Mount Wall
- Height 27-1/2"
- Width 27-1/2"
- Depth 17"
- Dispenser Fills Bottles, Buckets
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Concentrated
- Recommended Dilution Varies by Usage
- Cleaner Container Type Dispenser
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Chemical Series Command Center
- Primary Chemical None
- Includes Air Gap Eductors
- Features Air Gap Backflow Prevention, Dispenses (4) Different Command Center TM/MC Chemicals
- Item Chemical Mixing Dispenser
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15V145DIVERSEY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.