Linear Proportional Baseboard Heater, Residential, 120VAC, Amps AC 10.42, 1 Phase
- Item # 20UC85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PCM5012W11
- Catalog Page # 3135
- UNSPSC # 40101814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Proportional Baseboard Heater
- Housing Style Conventional
- Primary Application Residential
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Phase 1
- BtuH Output 4265
- Mounting Type Wall
- Length 50"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Height 6-3/4"
- Hz 60
- Watts 1250
- Amps AC 10.42
- Color White
- Finish Epoxy/Polyester Powder Coated
- Housing Material 20 ga. Steel
- Includes Built In Electronic Proportioning Thermostat with RF Transceiver
- Standards C-CSA-US
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.