Bare Wire K Thermocouple Temperature Probe, -109° to 900° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 19RU72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DSTPA421232109
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112206
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Probe
- Probe Type Temperature Probe
- Primary Measuring Element Thermocouple
- Probe Temp. Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -109 Degrees to 900 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -78 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Probe Connection Type Bare Wire
- Probe Contact Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe Wire Length 3"
- Probe Length 9"
- Probe Dia. 1/4"
- Accuracy +/-2 Degrees /530 Degrees F: +/-1.1 Degrees /277 Degrees C: 0.375 Per R 530 Degrees F (277 Degrees C)
- Process Connection 1/2" NPT, Compression Fitting
- For Use With Wahl Thermocouple Digistem Meter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.