SDS Rotary Hammer Kit, 9.0 Amps, 0 to 4700 Blows per Minute, 120 Voltage
- Item # 30RV74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D25416K
- Catalog Page # 711
- UNSPSC # 27112705
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 15.01 lbs.
Country of Origin Czech Republic Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
SDS Plus® Rotary Hammer Drill delivers 4.2 joules of impact energy and long life. Fast speed of application and light weight design make it ideally suited for drilling for larger diameter mechanical anchors. The E-Clutch ® system provides enhanced control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches alone. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- Rotary Hammer Product Grouping Rotary Hammer Kits
- Item Rotary Hammer Kit
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Chuck Type SDS
- No Load RPM 0 to 820
- Blows per Minute 0 to 4700
- Amps 9
- Voltage 120
- Solid Bit Capacity 1-1/8"
- Core Bit Capacity Not Specified
- Stop Rotation Yes
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Reversing Yes
- Impact Energy 3.1 ft.-lb.
- Tool Length 14-5/8"
- Tool Weight 9.2 lb.
- Cord 10 ft. 3-Cond.
- Features Anti-Rotational Technology, Active Vibration Control, Grounded Plug, Three Modes of Operation, Variable Speed Trigger
- Includes Side Handle, Depth Rod, Carrying Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions