Oscillating Tool Kit,20V,21000
- Item # 25DU80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCS355D1
- Catalog Page # 669
- UNSPSC # 27112704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Oscillating Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Orbits per Minute 21,000
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Battery Included 21RV46
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Pack Replacement 21RV46
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Features Brushless Motor, Quick-Change(TM) Accessory System, Dual-Grip Variable Speed Trigger, Bright LED Light
- Handle Type In-Line
- Tool Length 12-3/16
- Tool Weight 3.22 lb.
- Includes Li-Ion Battery 2.0A/hr., Fast Charger, Oscillating Tool Guide System, Bi-Metal Plunge Cut Blade, Fast-Cut Wood Blade, Sanding Pad, (25) Sheets of Sanding Paper, Universal Accessory Adaptor, Contractor Bag, Accessory Storage Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.