Medium Duty (2000 to 2799 psi) Electric Cart Pressure Washer, Cold Water Type, 3.0 gpm, 2000 psi
- Item # 38GL63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DXPW2000E
- Catalog Page # 1587
- UNSPSC # 47121805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washer Duty Rating Medium Duty (2000 to 2799 psi)
- Operating Pressure 2000 psi
- Power Type Electric
- Pressure Washer Water Type Cold
- Pressure Washer Style Cart
- Flow Rate Range 3-3.9 gpm
- Pressure Washer Flow Rate 3.0 gpm
- Detergent Injection System Yes
- HP 4.0
- Volts/Phase 208/230/1
- Pump Type Industrial Triplex
- Pump Drive Direct
- Piston Material Solid Ceramic
- Usable Hours per Week 20+
- Amps AC 19
- Plug Type 35' w/ GFCI/NEMA 6-30P
- Hose Dimensions 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Includes NEMA 4X Electrical Enclosure
- Warranty Limited Warranty - Commercial Use - 1 yr. on motor, 5 yr. on pump, 10 yr. on frame, 90 Days on spray accessory items
- Length 47-1/2"
- Width 26.5"
- Height 22-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3WE20MI-T-M
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.