Infrared Thermometer, -20° to 932°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: Mfr. No. DCT414 IR Thermometer, (1) 1
- Item# 6CXN7
- Mfr. Model# DCT414S1
- Catalog Page# 864
- UNSPSC# 41112212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -20 Degrees to 932 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -29 Degrees to 500 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 12"
- Accuracy +/-1.5 Degrees C or +/-1.5%, Whichever is Greater, Assumes Ambient Operating Temperature
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes Mfr. No. DCT414 IR Thermometer, (1) 12V Max Lithium Ion Battery, Fast Charger, Kit Box
- Battery Type 12V Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-1.5 Degrees C or +/-1.5%, Whichever is Greater (Assumes Ambient Temperature of 23 Degrees to 25 Degrees C)
- Memory Max/Min
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F, -10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features LED Hot (Red) and Cold (Blue) Indicator for Visual and/or Audio Alarm, Average Temperatures
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. Limited, 1 yr. Free Service Contract, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1VEP6WESTWARD
Price $173.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.