Cordless Grease Gun, Voltage 18.0 NiCad, Battery Included, Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Item# 25DU74
- Mfr. Model# DCGG570K
- Catalog Page# 1205
- UNSPSC# 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Grease Gun
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Type NiCad
- Grease Gun Fill Cartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Volume per Minute 5 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure 9000 psi
- Nozzle Extension Type Flex Hose
- Pipe Length 1-1/2"
- Hose Length 42"
- Grease Type Up to NLGI #2
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output 37
- Tool Length 17"
- Tool Weight 10.6 lb.
- Tube Color Silver
- Tube Material Carbon Steel
- Application Power Through Clogged Grease Fittings
- Features Variable Speed Trigger, LED Light, Pump Filter Screen, Shoulder Strap
- Includes (1)Battery, (1)Charger, Kit Box, Shoulder Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.