Flanged Hollow Wall Anchor, Plastic, #6 to #12 x 1-3/16", 100 PK
- Item # 54TV26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 07582-PWR
- Catalog Page # 2168
- UNSPSC # 31162103
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wall Anchor
- Wall Anchor Type Hollow Wall Anchor
- Wall Anchor Style Flanged
- Anchor Material Plastic
- Anchor Screw Thread Dia. #6 to #12
- Anchor Size #6 to #12 x 1-3/16"
- Anchor Length 1-3/16"
- Drill Size 1/4"
- Screw Length 2"
- Screw Type Phillips/Slotted
- Grip Range 1/4 to 3/8"
- Min. Hole Depth 1-9/16"
- Min. Thread Length 1-3/8"
- Wall Thickness 1/8" to 1/2"
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.) 190 Concrete, 80 Drywall
- Features Max. Allowable Load 35 lb. (1/2" Drywall) Maximum Allowable Load for Drywall (1/2") and Plaster is Based On 2:1 Safety Factor Using An Average of Ultimate Tension and Shear Loads, Maximum Allowable Load for Concrete (4,000 PSI), Block (C-90) and Brick is Based On 4:1 Safety Factor Using An Average of Ultimate Tension and Shear Loads
- Use With Block, Brick, Concrete, Drywall, Plaster
- Package Quantity 100
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.