Concrete Deck Insert, 8" L x 5/8" W, PK20
- Item # 416K99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PFM2511120
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete Deck Insert
- Material Steel
- Nominal Conduit/Pipe/Threaded Rod 5/8"
- Length 8"
- Width 5/8"
- Flange Thickness 3/16"
- Flange Width 12"
- Hole Size 11/16" or 3/4"
- Finish Zinc Plated
- For Use With Metal Pan Decking
- Description/Special Features Fast and Simple to Install, Low Installed Cost, Pre-Mounted Self Drilling Screws for Convenient Installation, Fine-Tuned Thread Length for Guaranteed Minimum Embedment, Lengthened "T" Brace for More Flexible Positions
- Standards ICC-ES, ESR-3958, IBC 2009, 2012, 2015, IRC 2009, 2012, 2015, UL Listed, FM
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.