Cordless Rotary Hammer, 20.0 Voltage, 0 to 4000 Blows per Minute, Bare Tool
- Item # 52YP67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCH293B
- Catalog Page # 668
- UNSPSC # 20111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cordless Rotary Hammers Product Grouping Cordless Rotary Hammers
- Item Cordless Rotary Hammer
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Voltage 20.0
- Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 6.0Ah, 5.0Ah
- Blows per Minute 0 to 4000
- No Load RPM 0 to 1000
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Series XR
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Stop Rotation Yes
- Capacity in Concrete 1-1/8"
- Solid Bit Capacity 1/2"
- Core Bit Capacity 2-1/2"
- Impact Energy 3.5 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No. DCB206
- Handle Type L-Handle
- Features E-Clutch for Maximum Control In Bind-Up Situations, Perform and Protect Feature, Active Vibration Control Reduces Vibration Felt By The User At The Handles
- Tool Length 13-25/32"
- Tool Weight 8.2 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.