Cordless Jigsaw Kit, 20.0 Voltage, Battery Included
- Item # 24T868
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCS331M1
- Catalog Page # 699
- UNSPSC # 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Cordless Jigsaw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Cutting Action 4 Position Orbital
- Length of Stroke 1"
- Adjustable Shoe Yes
- Speed Control Variable Speed Trigger
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Strokes per Minute 0 to 3000
- Blade Type T-Shank
- Battery Included 21RV47
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Pack Replacement 21RV47
- Battery Capacity 4.0Ah
- Bevels To 45 Degrees
- Handle Type D-Handle
- Features Keyless Blade Change, Shoe Bevel, Adjustable Dust Blower, Anti Slip Grip
- Tool Length 12"
- Tool Weight 6.8 lb.
- Includes Jig Saw Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.