Cordless Jigsaw, 18.0 Voltage, Bare Tool, Blade Type: T-Shank
- Item # 4YEC3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DC330B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Cordless Jig Saws Cordless Jig Saw
- Voltage 18.0
- Blade Type T-Shank
- Handle Type D-Handle
- Cutting Action Orbital, Straight
- Brushless Motor No
- Series 18V
- Bevels To 45 Degrees
- Included Charger No
- Length of Stroke 1"
- Strokes per Minute 0 to 3000
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Shoe Design Adjustable
- Speed Control Variable Speed Trigger
- Cordless Tool Battery Type NiCd
- Battery Included No
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Pack Replacement 4GA70
- Battery Capacity 2.4Ah
- Features Adjustable Dust Blower, Variable Speed, Anti Slip Grip, Keyless Blade Change, Keyless Shoe Bevel
- Tool Length 12"
- Tool Weight 5.1 lb.
- Includes Bare Tool
- Item Cordless Jigsaw
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24T858DEWALT
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.