1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, 18.0 Voltage, 145 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 2LPP9
- Mfr. Model # DC822KL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Wrench Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 145 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Series XRP(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 2700
- Max. No Load RPM 2400
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type T-Handle, Nonslip, Soft Grip
- Battery Capacity 2.2Ah
- Tool Length 5-3/4"
- Tool Weight 3.7 lb.
- Clutch Style Ball and Cam
- Battery Included (2) 2AEW6
- Battery Pack Replacement 2AEW6
- Features Magnesium Housing, Forward/Reverse Shuttle Switch, Replaceable Brushes, Heavy Duty Impact Mechanism
- Includes 1 hr. Charger, (2) 18V XRP Li-Ion Batteries, Kit Box
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.