Cordless Framing Nailer, Voltage 20.0 Li-Ion, Bare Tool, Fastener Range 2" to 3-1/2"
- Item# 30PL21
- Mfr. Model# DCN692B
- Catalog Page# 858
- UNSPSC# 27112716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Cordless Framing Nailer
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 20.0
- Head Style Various
- Fastener Range 2" to 3-1/2"
- Collation Angle 33 Degrees
- Collation Type Paper
- Shank Dia. 0.113" to 0.131"
- Magazine Angled
- Magazine Capacity 55
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Magazine Loading Lock and Load
- Depth Control None
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 21RV47
- Battery Capacity 4.0Ah
- Handle Type Contoured Over Mold
- Triggering Mode Sequential or Bump
- Tip No Mar
- Light No
- Requires Rechargeable Battery to Operate
- Length 13-1/4"
- Width 4-45/64"
- Height 13"
- Tool Weight 7.7 lb.
- Includes No Mar Tip
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 30PL22DEWALT
Sale Price $399.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.