4-1/2" Cordless Cutoff Tool Kit, 20.0 Voltage, 7000 No Load RPM, Battery Included
- Item# 24T869
- Mfr. Model# DCG412P2
- Catalog Page# 858
- UNSPSC# 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Cutoff Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Size 4-1/2"
- Max. Wheel Dia. 4-1/2"
- No Load RPM 7000
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Included (2) 31AC52
- Battery Pack Replacement 31AC52
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Spindle Thread Size 5/8"
- Switch Type Trigger
- Features 2-Position Side Handle, Quick-Change(TM) Wheel Release, Trigger Switch
- Tool Length 14"
- Tool Weight 6.5 lb.
- Includes Cut-Off Tool, (2) 20V MAX Li-Ion 5.0A/hr. Battery Packs, State of Charge Indicator, Fast Charger, Spanner Wrench, Type 27 (Cutting) Guard, 2-Position Side Handle, Contractor Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24T857DEWALT
Sale Price $119.00 / each
Price $162.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.