20V MAX® Cordless Combination Kit, 20.0 Voltage, Number of Tools 4
- Item # 24T870
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCK492L2
- Catalog Page # 697
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Cordless Combination Kit
- Cordless Tools Included Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, Light, Reciprocating Saw
- Voltage 20.0
- Number of Tools 4
- No. of Batteries Included 2
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Includes 360 Degrees Side Handle, Carbide Tipped Blade
- Series 20V MAX(R)
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Included (2) 11A165
- Battery Pack Replacement 11A165
- Charger 11A157
- Carrying Case Contractor Bag
- Hammer Drill 24T854
- Impact Driver 24T861
- Light 11A159
- Reciprocating Saw 24T859
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.