Battery Pack and Charger Kit, 18.0 Voltage, Li-Ion
- Item# 2AEW7
- Mfr. Model# DC9182C
- Catalog Page# 860
- UNSPSC# 26111710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Pack and Charger Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- For Use With 18V Li-Ion Power Tools and Accessories
- Features 18V XRP(TM) Li-Ion Battery Pack (2AEW6) is Compatible with DEWALT(R) 18V Tools, XRP(TM) Li-Ion Extended Run Time Battery Provides Long Run Time and Battery Life, Lightweight Design 1.5 lb., Same Weight As An 12V NiCd Battery, No Memory and Virtually No Self Discharge for Maximum Productivity and Less Downtime, Charger (2AEX1) Charges All DEWALT(R) 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion Batteries Except Univolt Batteries So Users Need Only One Charger for Multiple Cordless Products
- Charger Input Voltage 120VAC
- Includes Battery (2AEW6 and Charger (2AEX1)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.