6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 20.0 Voltage, 5150 No Load RPM, Battery Included
- Item # 11A166
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCS391P1
- Catalog Page # 669
- UNSPSC # 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Circular Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Blade Dia. 6-1/2"
- Blade Side Left
- Bevel Adjustment 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Cutting Depth @ 45 Degrees 1-5/8"
- Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees 2-1/4"
- No Load RPM 5150
- Shoe Material Magnesium
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Arbor Hole 5/8"
- Battery Included 31AC52
- Battery Pack Replacement 31AC52
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Features Optimized Rubber Overmolded Comfort Grip
- Tool Length 15-3/8"
- Tool Weight 8 lb.
- Standards Ul Listed
- Includes 6-1/2 Circular Saw, (1) 20V max. Li-Ion 5.0A/hr. Battery Pack, Fast Charger, 6-1/2" Carbide Tipped Blade, Kit Box, Mfr. No. DCB101"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.