20V MAX Premium Li-Ion 1/2" Cordless Drill/Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item# 39RW10
- Mfr. Model# DCD791D2
- Catalog Page# 698
- UNSPSC# 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
- Voltage 20.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Battery Capacity 2.0 Ah
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Number of Batteries 2
- Series 20V MAX Premium
- No Load RPM 0 to 600/0 to 2000
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Max. Power 460UWO
- Max. Torque Not Specified
- Battery Included (2) Mfr. No. DCB183
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Transmission 2-Speed
- Clutch Style Adjustable
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No. DCB183
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 6-7/8"
- Tool Weight 3.4 lb.
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger, Belt Hook, 360 Degrees Side Handle, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39RW21DEWALT
Price $158.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.