1/4" Hex Cordless Screwdriver Kit, 8.0 Voltage, Battery Included
- Item# 24WY33
- Mfr. Model# DCF680N2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Screwdriver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 8.0
- Chuck Size 1/4" Hex
- No Load RPM 0 to 430
- Max. Torque 23 in.-lb.
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Clutch Style Hex
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Pistol
- Battery Included (2) 20UH17
- Battery Pack Replacement 20UH17
- Features Motion Activation Variable Speed and Reversing Control for Precise Fastening Control,Allows Illumination in Confined Areas without Shadowing
- Tool Length 12-1/2"
- Tool Weight 1.1 lb.
- Includes Screwdriver, Hour Charger, (2) 8V MAX Compact Batteries, Kit Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24WY32DEWALT
List Price $128.05 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.