1/4" Cordless Impact Driver, 18.0 Voltage, 1330 In.-lb. Max. Torque, Bare Tool
- Item # 4YEA4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DC825B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Drivers
- Item Cordless Impact Driver
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 1330 In.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Series Standard
- Cordless Tool Battery Type NiCd
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 2700
- Max. No Load RPM 2400
- Battery Capacity 2.4Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Non Slip, Soft Grip, T
- Clutch Style Ball and Cam
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 4GA70
- Features Compact Size and Weight, Replaceable Brushes, Textured Anti Slip Comfort Grip, Durable Magnesium Gear Case and All Metal Transmission, Heavy Duty Impacting Mechanism, Magnesium Housing Switch
- Tool Length 5-3/4"
- Tool Weight 2.2 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.