1/4" Hex Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 20.0 Voltage, 1400 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item# 11A180
- Mfr. Model# DCF885C2
- Catalog Page# 698
- UNSPSC# 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Voltage 20.0
- Drive Size 1/4" Hex
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 2800
- Blows per Minute 0 to 3200
- Max. Torque 1400 in.-lb.
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Included (2) 11A168
- Battery Pack Replacement 11A168
- Features Compact (5-5/9" Front to Back), Lightweight (2.8 lb.), (3) LED Lights with 20 sec. Delay After Trigger Release, (1) Handed Loading 1/4" Hex Chuck Accepts 1" Bit Tips, Belt Hook Included
- Tool Length 5-5/8"
- Tool Weight 2.8 lb.
- Includes 30 min. Fast Charger, Brushless Motor, Belt Hook, Kit Box, (2) 20V MAX Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Battery Packs
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24T861DEWALT
Price $155.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.