1/4" Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 12.0 Voltage, 950 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 6CXN4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCF815S2
- Catalog Page # 672
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Driver Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 950 in.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 12.0
- Series 12V Max(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 3400
- Max. No Load RPM 2450
- Battery Capacity 1.3Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Clutch Style Ball and Cam
- Battery Included (2) 6CXN0
- Battery Pack Replacement 6CXN0
- Features Compact, Lightweight Design, (1) Handed Loading 1/4" Hex Chuck That Accepts 1" Bit Tips, 3 LED Lights, Belt Hook
- Tool Length 6-1/4"
- Tool Weight 2.3 lb.
- Includes Fast Charger, Belt Hook and Impact Ready Bit Tip, Contractor Bag, (2) 12V MAX Li-Ion Battery Packs
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6CXN3DEWALT
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.