1/2" FLEXVOLT™ Cordless Stud and Joist Drill Kit, 60.0 Voltage, Battery Included
- Item # 162K32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCD460T2/DCB609
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Stud and Joist Drill Kit
- Voltage 60.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Battery Capacity 6.0Ah, 9.0Ah
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Number of Batteries 3
- Series FLEXVOLT(TM)
- No Load RPM 0 to 300/0 to 1250
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Max. Torque Not Specified
- Max. Power Not Specified
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Included (2) 48XP89, (1) 53JH17
- Handle Type Adjustable Bail
- Battery Pack Replacement 48XP89, 53JH17
- Tool Length 16"
- Tool Weight 12.9 lb.
- Features Variable Speed, Electronic Bind-Up Control System, Mechanical Clutch, LED Light, Rubber Grip, Onboard Chuck Key Storage
- Includes (2) 60V MAX 6.0Ah Battery Packs, 60V MAX 9.0Ah Battery Pack, Fast Charger, Chuck Key and Holder, 2-Position Side Handle, Kit Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.