Wear Guard, Fine Load, 30 Lb Bucket, Gray
- Item# 3DPG5
- Mfr. Model# 11470
- Catalog Page# 2789
- UNSPSC# 31211704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wear Resistant Coating
- Type Small Particle Abrasion, Less Than1/8"
- Size 30 lb.
- Container Type Bucket
- Color Gray
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Functional Cure 6-8 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 2:1
- Shear Strength 11,000 psi
- Max. Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Primer No
- Temp. Range Up to 300 Degrees F
- Work Life 30 min.
- Full Cure 16 hr.
- Compressive Strength 11,000 psi
- Viscosity Putty
- Application Micro-High-Alumina, Ceramic Bead-Filled, High-Density Epoxy System For Equipment Protection
- Characteristics Handles Particulate Smaller Than 1/8, Can Be Troweled For Dust Particulate Applications, Slurry Pumps, Scrubbers, Screens, And Screw Conveyors, Resistant To A Wide Range Of Chemicals
- Includes 30-lb. Kit, Resin and Hardener
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.