1 lb. 5-Minute Putty (SF) Guard, Fast Curing, 5 Minutes, For Emergency Repairs with Temp. Range of U
- Item # 5A455
- Mfr. Model # 10240
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 5-Minute Putty (SF) Guard, Fast Curing, 5 Minutes, For Emergency Repairs
- Type Steel Filled, Fast Cure, Room Temperature Cure
- Size 1 lb.
- Container Type Can
- Color Dark Gray
- Functional Cure 1 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Shear Strength 2026 psi
- Temp. Range Up to 200 Degrees F
- Work Life 5 min.
- Application Cures to a Tough Material that can be Drilled, Tapped or Sanded
- Characteristics Steel-filled Epoxy Cures Quickly, Making Emergency Repairs Fast and Easy
- Includes 1-lb. Kit, Resin and Hardener
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.